How to Check Balance in Reliance Jio?
Being a paid Jio user from April 1, numerous people reading this have probably gotten a prepaid recharge done by 31st march. If you're reading this after April 1, then you might want to know about your current balance of Jio plan. Of course, all incoming and outgoing calls are free on Reliance Jio, and so your current balance is going to be used to pay for your chosen internet data plan, and of course, excessive data consumption.
Whether you are a Jio Prime user or not, checking your balance is definitely important, and according to Jio's website, there are two ways to check your Jio balance - but both of these methods are require Internet access. We have tested both to ensure that they're working properly, and had no problems. Here are the steps mentioned you have to follow for check your balance.
In your phone
- Checking balance in your phone is a very simple process, that won't take a minute to do.
- Launch a MyJio app on your Jio connected device
- Tap on Open select to MyJio to enter the app
- Tap on Sign In**, and enter your username (Jio phone number) and password, or tap on Sign in with SIM
- Go to the menu by swiping in from the left or tap the three-line menu button.
- Tap on My plans
- That's it. This screen will show you the details of your Jio balance and validity, including the amount of prepaid data, Wi-Fi data, and SMS calls you can make it.
In case you can't check this on your Jio phone - maybe your internet isn't working, and you want to check if there is balance - the process is equally easy as on you do in phone.
Log onto Jio.com
- Login with your Iio phone number and password
- Click on My Plans to check your balance and the other details
- That's all there is mentioned. Jio has confirmed that presently it does not have any USSD or SMS features to check balance, so you'll have to be online on either your phone or PC to check your prepaid Jio balance.